Tuesday 1 January 2013

Full Moon Tonight.....

Ok,Ok So I'm in a much happier mood today, and the blog title and my mood reflects on the fact I'm looking forward to watching Twlight tonight, Got to love New Year's Day! Anyway yesterday I managed to hit  quite a few stores to do the Peace on Earth Hunt! I saw this dress and I knew instantly this was the first place I wanted to go was Cero. I have a really huge crush on black & white dresses. When I saw WTG on the list i had to head over there where the gift is this beautiful gothic necklace and earrings. I completed my look with this stunning hair Miss Finland wore for Miss Virtual World from Emotions :)

Want Theese Items: 
Dress: POE5 Dress from Cero Style (POE Item)
Shrug: Kaxh Fluffy Bolero from Bliss Couture
Jewerally: Xoanon Earrings and Necklace from WTG (POE Item)
Hair: Winternight in Flame from Emotions

No comments:

Post a Comment