Monday 14 January 2013

All I Did Was Love Him.....

Sometimes you fall in love, Sometimes it can be the wrong timing or just the wrong person but I believe in the end we will find our soulmate. No matter how much hurt we endure. Or maybe I'm just a old romantic! I dont know! Anyway on with the post today I'm so excited.......Im wearing one of Countdown's Alexander McQueen dresses. When I tried this on, I knew it was the one! I think it looks extremely British must be all that red and gold! This isnt just any dress look at thoose frills! Oh My God I'm so in love! Antonia just surprises me more and more each time! This is my new favourite dresss!!!! I added this amazing hair from Lelutka, which I seem to wear way too much! But I would die to have hair like this in Real Life! I finished the look with pumps from NCore and Tights from Bax. I think I'll wear this dress on Valentines Day! Makes me feel sexy and independant yet Ill be single!! Have a great week :)

Want Theese Items: 
Hair: Salome in Irish Red from Lelutka
Dress: Jessey Outfit from Coutdown
Bangles: Damasc Bangles in Gold from Maxi Gossamer (Collabor 88 Item)
Make Up: Lips Matte 083 in Red from CStar
Tights: Soft Shine Pantyhose in Black from BAX
Shoes: Ultra Platform in Rouge Passion from NCore
Pose: Big Gown Collection from Posesion

No comments:

Post a Comment