Friday 4 January 2013

I Will Search No More....

Why does a girl need a guy when she has a new wardrobe of beautiful dresses? Surely I am learning to live the single life and I actually am learning to love myself a little more. Anyway on with the blog, I got accepted as a Countdown blogger! I already own quite a few pieces from Countdown but her gowns they are something incredable. I dont actually know another designer who can beat her for elegance. As soon as I tried this on I felt pretty, with its big skirt and silk belt and beautiful sequins I felt beautiful! I added it with this stunning hair I also used in my last blog, but cant remove! I think Ill have to go hair shopping before my next post to actually remove this hair. I completed the look with jewels from Finesmith which are texture change! So any look they can easily match. Hope your all enjoying 2013 so far!!

Want Theese Items:
Dress: Fontana Gown from Countdown
Hair: Winternight in Red from Emotions
Jewerally: Giuls MV Aregentina Set from Finesmith
Pose: Big Gown 2 from Posesion

No comments:

Post a Comment