Monday 31 December 2012

New Start....

Well 2013 is hours a way in the UK and I'm looking forward to the New Year. In SL 2012 was an amazing year something which I'll remember forever so thank you to every one who supported me. Anyway for my last post for 2012 I decided to take part in the Peace on Earth Hunt where I picked up this beautiful mesh dress from Donna Flora which I fell in love with as soon as I tried it on and I knew theese Maitreya boots would look great with it. I added a hair from Truth and dark make up and Im ready to Rock n Roll. Happy New Year to everyone reading! I hope It brings you lots of happiness! Time to forget all our mistakes and turn a new page.

Want Theese Items: 
Dress:Angela Dress from Donna Flora ( POE Item)
Boots: Jazz Boots in Coffee from Maitreya
Hair: Mercedes in Copper from Truth
Bracelet: Christmas Cheer from Chop Zuey (Free Gift)
Make Up: Fuyu Lipsticks from Izzie's

No comments:

Post a Comment