Friday 1 November 2013

Blank Page

How do I erase the decisions I made? I have made some bad one who hasnt? But everything happens for a reason, I just wish I had the ablity to learn and walk away faster. Anyways Today I am wearing one of the newest Realeases from Azul. I loveeee the roses that this beautiful gown is covered in and it comes in over 7 different wonderful colors. I am feeling extra girly Today too wearing a gown. A ormal post is way over due! I added one of Bliss Couture's head dresses which was really affordable with Amutey's closing sale. Have a beautiful weekend <3

Want Theese Items:
Dress: Francesca from Azul NEW
Headdress: Silky Hat from Bliss Couture
Hair: Pocahontas from Lelutka
Skin: Elle - Party with me fro Blush Skins
Pose: DQ Runway 3 from WetCat
Jewels: En Tournant fro Lazuri

No comments:

Post a Comment