Thursday 7 November 2013

C4: Its Not That Easy....

When I was a teenager (OMG that seems so long ago) there was this talent show that had like one series but they found this amazing singer called "Lemar" and he was goregous anyway thats what I am basing Today's title on! If you never heard him check out the song "Its Not That Easy" I think everyone can relate to it! Anyways Today Sessie is wearing a NEW Skin made by 7 Deadly Skins called Gluttony which comes in 5 different tones and also has all the appliers you need! It was realesed few days back! Today I am wearing Tone 2 to show you! Another NEW Item I am bringing you is this awesome new bag from Zenith Fashion and OMG its cute and on Gatcha at Chapter 4 and I mangaed to get the RARE after only 3 tries! Woot!!! To finish the post I am sad to say Molichino is temp closing but is having a sale and all items are 100L or less! Runnnn!!!

Want Theese Items: 
Skin: Gluttony from 7 Deadly Skins NEW
Bag: Timeless Bag (Open) in Milk from Zenith Fashion RARE (Chapter 4 Item)
Top: Naomi Top from Molichino
Pants: Floral Sky Highwaisted from Attic
Make Up: Catliner 009 from CStar and Teeth from Shake Up
Hair: The Meadow from Vanity Hair
Jewels: Oziris Earrings from Modern Couture
Nails: Donna Flora Set from Nail It! (Slink)
Pose: Agpee

No comments:

Post a Comment