Tuesday 26 November 2013

If Its From You.... I Dont Mind Hurting.

I have been so tired recently! Worrying has made me not sleep well! Im one of thoose worrier's! So to take my mind off things I am having a styling day and forgetting everything else for a while. Sooo firstly Immerse is BACK!! And one of her newest creations is this Sweater Dress called Sequoia which is in the Fashion Fair Event and is an Exclusive! Ok so next.... Guess where I went next toooooo Shoetophiaaaa! Look at my sexy boots!!! Theres is a option to wear them with different color socks or bare!!! And Mesh! Omg they are soooo sexy!!! Thank You Vin for heping me chose! Have a beautiful Tuesday!!!

Want Theese Items:
Dress: Sequoia from Immerse Fashion Fair Exclusive Item
Boots: Boheme  Boots from JD Shoetophia Item
Make Up: Natural Lips and Intense Freckles from Shake Up and Catliner 009 from CStar
Hair: Figure from Elikatira
Leggings: Favourite Wool Tights from Mon Tissu
Skin: Elle Skin from Blush Skins
Pose: Lean Poses from Zzang

No comments:

Post a Comment