Monday 28 October 2013

Burn Me With Fire.....

Recently I downloaded Spotify, and I lovvves! Today I havent stopped listening to Christina Aguilera - Remain and so any of the lyrics seem to be true to how I feel at this moment in time. That no matter what happens I will be here at your side. Anyways as I had an unexpected day off I did some styling. This time wearing one of Liv-Glam's newset realeses called " Miss me Blind" I love this dress and it was a HUD to change the color of the patten on the front of the dress. I added a NEW hair from Emo-Tions. I am really loving all Mirja's new hair! I love how this makes my outfit look completely fierce!! I completed the outfit with some stunning jewels from Finesmith which the gems are texture change! hope you had a beautiful Monday :)

Want Theese Items:
Dress: Miss Me Blind from Liv Glam NEW
Hair: Kacey from Emo-Tions NEW
Jewels: Desire from Finesmith
Make Up: Catliner 009 from CStar and Natural Lipstick from Shake Up
Nails: Donna Flora from Nail It (Baiastice)
Skin: Elle Skin from Blush Skins
Pose: Spike Set from Wetcat NEW

No comments:

Post a Comment