Friday 20 September 2013

In Something Unknown.....

The last few days have been unexpected relaxing peaceful days where I have been smiling again. I mean yes most of my friends dumped me for a Video Game which 3 letters I cant even bare to see or say any longer but minus that I am smiling. While the whole world seems away from SL for this game, I have been reinventing Sessie! I evolved a little into a little more like Real life me. I mean I will still make lots of pretty red hair posts because I cant throw that fiery red part out of my life! She is always there somewhere hiding. 
So Today's Post is a whole load of Vogue! This outfit isnt realesed untill Saturday (Tommrow for me) and as soon as I saw this I fell in love with the elegeance and sexiness all at the same time mixing leather and shorts and low cut neck line hugging my curves. It is just everything and more! 
I hope you like the new Sessie! Have a beautiful weekend :)

Want theese Items: 
Outfit: Zanna from Vogue
Boots: Regency Boots from BAX
Make Up: Janire Lipstick in Shades of Red from Shake Up and Catliner 009 from CStar
Hair: Flourish from Magika
Prop & Pose: Glitterati (Only on Marketplace)

2 comments:

  1. I lovvvve the new skin! and the brunette suits you very well. I'm glad you'l still do some redhead posts but I think this is a great direction for you ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww ty Miele :) makes me happy to hear that as you were my skin change consultant :P

    ReplyDelete