Thursday 5 September 2013

Arcade: I Hate The Mornings....

Urgh! I guess I'm not really feeling myself today. I hate it when something happens and your whole world seems upside down. But anyway I have to believe everything happens for a reason. So I have been wearing this outfit for way too long Inworld and yes I know its way too simple but I just loved it because the bright colors made me smile. See the cute cube of straw, what do you call that? (times I wish I was a professional farmer?) Anyways its a gacha item from The Arcade! I so love it! It takes pride in my garden (not yard, garden). The cute top is from Zaara and Omgaaaa dont I love that store! I spent way too much on their 50% sale! So I have been enjoying showing you my finds. I wish you all a sexy day :P 

Want Theese Items:
Top: Nina Tube Top from Zaara
Hair: Candy from Truth Hair
Jeans: Low Rise Skinny Jeans from Gizza
Make Up: Catliner 009 from CStar and Morocco Lips from BlackLiquid
Prop &Pose: Straw Bale Seat from DIGS (Arcade Item)

No comments:

Post a Comment