Tuesday 17 September 2013

Silence....

Silence.... The Moment in your life you realise you were a Idiot! I promise to myself to not make the same mistakes again. I am going to turn myself into a strong independant woman - I am going to get my confidence back! Watch this space! 
Anyways....My SL self got a chance to be all fashionable Today, I got to wear this beautiful hat from Baoba which is a exclusive for the Couturiers Dock, theres only a limited amount so get your mesh butt's there! I love Baoba, If you are looking for that something to add a bit of edge to that outfit, its the place to be! So many different and unique designs you will be spoilt for choice! 
Second thing I really want to get really excited over is my Corset.... I have had this soooooo long! But I loved it the moment I saw it! Its so sexy showing a little bit of skin but also so pretty and girly with the bow at the waist! I really would love this in Real Life if I had a supermodel stomach that is! 
Have a pretty Tuesday!

Want Theese Items: 
Hat: Miss Volare from Baoba (Couturier's Dock Item)
Top: Boned Corset from V.E
Leggings: Couture Leggings from Maitreya
Jewels: Copacetic from MG
Skin: Cindy in Tan from Blush Skins

No comments:

Post a Comment