Wednesday 11 September 2013

Waiting Outside The Lines.....

I was listening to this song by Greyson Chance - Waiting Outside The Lines and one part of the song song stuck in my head "You'll never enjoy your life living inside the box. You're so afraid of taking chances. How you gonna reach the top?" This song inspires me to risk everything and not be safe. Because the best things in life are things we have risked everything for. I dare you to take one risk this week, month or year and see how it makes you feel.
So Today I am wearing a new skin being realesed by 7 Deadly Skins called Greed in Tone 3. I really love this skin - especially the tanned skin which was unexpected because I usually stick to the paler tones but I felt like taking a chance and I think it worked. 7 Deadly Skins has also made appliers for Slink Hands, Feet and Boobies so it really couldnt be any easier for you. It is out in the  7 Deadly Skins Mainstore on Friday 13th September. 
Lastly I am wearing a beautiful necklace I really wanted to talk about, I really had no clue it was in my Inventory but as soon as I wore it I knew it was the one and there was a instant love. Its from Pure Poison but I think it does everything I need it to for this Blog Post. I really dont want to take this outfit off for a long time. Im feeling sexy!

Want Theese Items:
Skin: Greed B2 T3 From 7 Deadly Skins
Dress: Marsh in Jade from Coldlogic
Jewels: Carmen Golden Necklace from Pure Poison
Hair: Romance in Chocolate from Emo-tions
Make Up: Catliner 009 from CStar and Janire Lipstick from Shake Up

No comments:

Post a Comment