Sunday 15 September 2013

If You Don't.....

 I dont know how I am staying awake Today, Im living off so much lack of sleep! This week has been a mix of good and bad, I tried to fix a friendship and it still feels broken but I got to spend some time with other friends and I have been breaking alot of my rules. I decided a little while a go to take a rest from the modelling world, so this week under influence I changed my shape and tried a new skin. I still love Blush very much and I am still going to use them to the max but everynow and again you need a change and this change makes me feel sexy. So Todays post is inventoy mix up! I just picked it all out and it seemed to work. Well Tommrow is Monday so I wish you all a beautiful week because I really need some rest ;)

Want Theese Items:
Dress: V - Neck Mini Dress from Gizza
Skin:  Greed Tone 3 from 7 Deadly Skins
Hair: Calm from Magika
Lingerie: Sexy Little Lace Bra from !E
Make Up: Catliner 009 from CStar and Janire Lipstick from Shake Up
Tattoo: Not So Religious from Tattoo Art
Shoes: Angelina Peeptoe from Gos

No comments:

Post a Comment