Friday 21 December 2012

Over Again....

If you’re pretending from the start like this,
With a tight grip, then my kiss
Can mend your broken heart
I might miss everything you said to me
And I can lend you broken parts
That might fit like this
And I will give you all my heart
So we can start it all over again
One Direction - Over Again
When Sasha Designs asked me to blog a few of her items I was so stunned because I have loved her designs for a long time. I love every detail she puts in, she doesnt just add one choice of skirt but three or four. So you can make most of her gowns change from formal to cocktail in a simple click. My favourite on this gown called Katie was most certainly the ruffled skirt. I added some free gifts from Chop Zuey who is currently giving away gifts everyday for the 12 days of Christmas, She makes her free gifts with the same quality and care she makes her normal items. Being within the Chop Zuey group certainly is worth it. I finished my look with Shena hair from Vanity Hair which I'm really loving the curly locks! Damn my her being poker straight in Real Life! Sigh!

Want Theese Items:
Dress: Katie in Aubergine from Sasha Designs
Hair: Shena in Warm Red from Vainity Hair
Jewerally: Winter Berries Earrings & Necklace from Chop Zuey (Free Gift)

No comments:

Post a Comment