Thursday 13 December 2012

Never Let Me Go....

Cause Baby
 We were born to live fast and die young,
Born to be bad, have fun,
Honey, you and me can be one,
Just believe, come on.
If you love me hardcore, 
Then don't walk away,
It's a game boy,
I don't wanna play,
I just wanna be yours,
Like I always say,
Never let me go. 
Just Stay.
Lana Del Rey - Never Let Me Go 
Well I have been dying to show you this outfit for literally weeks and I'm so glad i can finally do it! Its one of Vogue's latest realeases only avaliable at the Christmas Expo for Relay for Life at the moment, Its part of Zalyn's new Winter collection and Oh Gosh how rock star is this? I love the mix of the denim skirt with sexy slits and the corset top with one of my favourite jackets of all time. Can you guess how excited I am? So I added some beautiful jewerally from Finesmith which make the look even more rock star and some beautiful hair from EMO-tions that have a choice whether to wear attachment or not, So you can make it casual or formal. So heres a little sneak peak of what Vogue have instore for the Winter....

Want Theese Items:
Outfit: Noelle in Blue from Vogue (Christmas Expo)
Boots: Lia boots in Black from R.icielli
Jewerally: Folieole Earrings and Necklace in Maple from Finesmith
Hair: Tyra in Red from EMO-tions
Make Up: Glitter Make Up in Charcoal from Vogue
Tights: Soft Shine PantyHose in Black from BAX

No comments:

Post a Comment