Thursday 27 December 2012

Time To Be Strong.....

Well the time for being strong is now for me, my real life managed to get turned upside down in a matter of a few days. But I held on to my friends and family (Inworld & Real Life) and I think I'm going to be ok. Thank you especially to Miele Tarantal for listening to me even though I talked for hours. She made me realise I'm a strong independant women. Anyway with my new found courage I decided to wear red today starting with Gizza's Studded Suit which has a option to wear a mini skirt or flares. I chose the flares as I'm more of a pants sort of girl in Real Life. I added it with a beautiful updo from Emotions which is my favourite hair at the moment as i love the red tones at Emotions.
Remember if your going though a hard time to be strong! You are amazing :)

Want Theese Items:
Suit: Studded Suit in Red from Gizza
Hair: Tyra in Red from Emotions
Make Up: Lips Matt 084 from Cstar,Dramatic Wing Eyeliner from Action Cosmetics & Jaded Black in Brown from Glamorize

2 comments:

  1. You're going to make it through the pain, bestie. You deserve so much better and so much more. I love you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are strong and you are amazing!!!!! you are going to come out of this whole f*cked up situation stronger and better. you are an amazing woman sessie!!!

    ReplyDelete