Sunday 29 April 2012

Can't Say No!

Wasn't looking for trouble,
But it came looking for me,
I tried to say no, but I can't fight it she was looking lovely,
She kinda reminds me,
Of a girl I know,
This pretty young thing that I got waiting for me back at home,
She's got my engines turning,
This happens every time,
I see a pretty girl and,
I wanna make her mine,
They send my rocket to the sky,
I want them,
But should I go for them,
I'm like Houston,
I think we got a problem
Conor Maynard - Can't Say No!!
 Today I got really inspired by one of SYS's Designs I actually found on Marketplace, Its called ACYD Juicy Catsuit. I fell in love instantly with the picture as I was looking for something different from the normal thing I usually do and I knew exactly where I wanted to go with this!! I love how Sys is seen more Avant Garde or Sci-fi but this is a nice spring color and actually really girly! 
 I really wanted this outfit to be fierce but stand out! So of course where else would yougo tobut Finesmith! And found this beautiful jewerally, The colors I found complimnt the outfit perfectally and draws the attention straight to my face.Where I went along to my new fav skin/make up store CStar and bought this fierce lipstick! Theres loads of different colors! When you buy the Lipstick you get two finishes so you can chose from Matt or Glossy. I really enjoyed shoppng for all theese bits and styling this! I hope you like it as much as I do!!

Want theese Items:
Catsuit: ACYD - Juicy by SYS
Shoes: Conquette in Turquoise by Ncore
Make Up: Eyeliner 03 by Lovely Mi, Vamp Lashes by Noya and Lips Matte 033 by CStar
Hair: Whiskey in Black by Loq
Jeweally:Watercolor necklace and earrings and Heres comes the sun ring by Finesmith





No comments:

Post a Comment