Sunday 1 April 2012

Only Girl in The World

Want you to make me feel like I'm the only girl in the world
Like I'm the only one that you'll ever love
Like I'm the only one who knows your heart
Only girl in the world like I'm the only one that's in command
'Cause I'm the only one who understands
How to make you feel like a man
Want you to make me feel like I'm the only girl in the world
Like I'm the only one that you'll ever love
Like I'm the only one who knows your heart, only one
Rihanna-Only Girl in The World
Well Everyone wants to feel loved and the only girl in the world to that special someone! I just loved this song! I been listening to Elle Goldings version of this song! But today this is the only outfit I wanted to blog as the season is coming up for Bunnies and Chocolate! And thats exactly what Zalyn Bailey of Vogue store made with this amazing creation and guess what? Its only a FREE gift for all her valued group members!!!! This wowzaed me as soon as I saw it on flickr this evening!! I would of actually of paid my hard earned lindens on this dress!!!! If your a Vogue lover keep posted! Theres some amazing things coming your way!!
I matched this with the beautiful set made by Yula Finesmith of Finesmith Designs! She always manages to do an amazing job with all her creations and this set i have had a while but didnt get around to blogging it yet! Its great for formal but yet a little fiery for thoose casual outfits also.
Happy Easter Everyone!!
Want Theese Items:
Dress: Easter Suit by Vogue (Free Gift)
Shoes: Conquette in Red by Ncore
Jewerally: Scatterheart in Red/Black by Finesmith
Hair:Hairpiece Dare82 with Red Hairbase from Boon

No comments:

Post a Comment