Tuesday 17 April 2012

Details in the Fabric!

Calm down
Deep breaths
And get yourself dressed instead
Of running around
And pulling on your threads
And breaking yourself up
If it's a broken part, replace it

If it's a broken arm, then brace it
If it's a broken heart, then face it
And hold your own

Know your name
And go your own way
Hold your own
Know your name
And go your own way
And everything will be fine
Jason Mraz - Details in the Fabric

Well today I heard this song for the first time and it was really nice, makes you not ever wanna give up hope. Which is nice whatever your going through. Moving on to my outfit this time. Today I really thought about what id wear on my real life. And OMG I would so wear my outft today. My favourite part is the top i bought from the Dressing Room Discount Store made by Baiatace. Its meshhhh!! And im falling in love with mesh more and more everyday! 
Secondly I have to tell you I have had theese jeans in my inventory a while in an aray of colors and they really are a must have as I like to talk around the grid in casual most of the time made by the artist that is Bliss Couture!
Lastly here is one of Exile's latest realeses and guess what? Its Mesh! I especially like my collection of Mesh hair and most of them are from Exile. Best part is Mesh is great especially with hair as it doesnt go into your body. This is an amazing thing for me in the modelling world! As posing is a little easier :-) x

Want Theese Items
Top: Rabibad from Baiastice
Jeans: Nunu Jeans from Bliss Couture
Hair: Tonight Tonight by Exile
Make Up: Lara Lipstick in Fawn by Shake Up, NiceWildrose Eyeliner and Noya Eyelashes
Jewerally: Noir Ring, Heartbreak Necklace both by Finesmith

No comments:

Post a Comment