Saturday 21 April 2012

Sun Will Rise

I've been stuck in this storm before,
Felt the wind....At my door
Couldnt Move,
Could'nt Breathe,
Could'nt find a way out
Somehow my clouds dissapeared
Somehow I made it here
Maybe just so you could hear me say
The sun will rise
When u lost your light
The sun will rise
It will be alright.
Kelly Clarkson - Sun Will Rise
The moment I saw this dress, I fell madly in love with it, I love the sheer front which adds a little but of sexy to this extrememly formal gown. Of course it comes in an aray of colors but even thou i use red hair the magenta matches me perfectly. I think it is one of the most beautiful gowns I have seen in such a long long time..Check out Vogue Mainstore

Secondly look at the jewerally! Wow! Flowers! Tulips in my ears and wrapped around my wrist revealing pretty diamonds reminding me of Summer. Sat in the frields making Daisy Chains. But this jewerally compliments this dress perfectally, This is part of the jewerally used for Miss Netherlands and not only does it come in this lavendar color but a whole aray to match any outfit you desire.

Want theese Items:
Dress: Sylvia Gown in Magenta by Vogue
Jewerally: MVW Tulip in Purple by Finesmith
Hair: Fragrance in Brick Red by Osmose
Make Up: Glitter Make in Charcoal up by Vogue


No comments:

Post a Comment