Monday 14 May 2012

Secrets

I need another story
Something to get off my chest
 My life gets kinda boring
Need something that I can confess
Til' all my sleeves are stained red

From all the truth that I've said
Come by it honestly I swear
Thought you saw me wink, no
I've been on the brink, so
Tell me what you want to hear

Something that were like those years
Sick of all the insincere
So I'm gonna give all my secrets away
This time, don't need another perfect line
Don't care if critics never jump in line
I'm gonna give all my secrets away
My god, amazing how we got this far

It's like we're chasing all those stars
Who's driving shiny big black cars
One Republic - Secrets
Todays post was an actual Style Challenge for me, I signed up for styling classes with Mainera and our first assignment was to make a Chanel outfit! So I did my research for the 2012 runway and I came up with this look. My look to me is boyish but stylish at the same time!
First of all I looked in my inventory and found a skirt I had bought from Mon Tissu which is rigged Mesh and so easy  to fit! This is a must to have in any wardrobe. I wanted to use the colors Black and Cream so I added this Cream like shrug from Ladies Who Luch. I love it! And OMG feathers, I mean I see fur everywhere at the moment but not so much feathers this item made the outfit adds that bit of Chic to such a simple outfit.
 I finished the outfit with a hair from ICON which is basically just a hairbase but was ideal for what I was looking for as most chanel models seem to have the boyish hair to not distract from the clothes. So I hope you all loved my post. This is the first outfit that took me over 3 hours to style. So I'm a little proud.

Want theese Items:
Top: Tommy Mini Top in Black from Giereh
Skirt: Oxford Pencil Skirt in Black from Mon Tissu
Shrug: Angel Shrug in Cream by Ladies Who Lunch
Gloves: Zarema Gloves in Black by Lagyo
Earrings: Giuls MV Argentina by Finesmith
Hair; Hair Base from ICON
Make Up: Noya Vamp Lashes,Eyeliner 02 by LovelyMi and Lipstick 10 by Diamond Avatar
Shoes: Saffron Pumps in Pearl by Lelutka

No comments:

Post a Comment