Thursday 30 October 2014

Chandelier

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Agapema/28/212/372
"I'm gonna swing from the chandelier, from the chandelier. I'm gonna live like tomorrow doesn't exist. Like it doesn't exist" - Chandelier by Sia. I randomly clicked this song on You Tube and started listening and loved it instantly. A song so inspirational about taking the moment and not thinking about tomorrow. I also think its about getting drunk but I love the confidence. So Today I am blogging you some Azul. Yes Mami has done it again. This beautiful short formal dress which I think you could also wear casually. I love the Rose ruffles, there's additional ones you can wear on the top half too but I love them on my hip! I love the elgance but the sexy it brings. I added it with these dramatic lashes from Topazia and finished with Vanity Hair. This is probably my last Blog of the week so I should say Happy Halloween. Have a scary one!

Want Items:
Dress: Nika from Azul
Hair: Love for Sale from Vanity Hair
Jewels: Heartology from Finesmith
Make Up: Wind Petal Lashes from Topazia
Lying Eyes from Madrid Solo
Lips Gloss 084 from CStar
Skin: Elle Skin from Blush Skins
Pose: Slouch poses

No comments:

Post a Comment