Monday 3 November 2014

World At My Feet.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/sessie16/
Happy November. One of my favorite months especially this year, I love this month because its where Christmas starts when the Xmas songs start playing in the shops and all those chocolates for the tree everywhere. Anyway today I am blogging some VoguE. This outfit was inspired by Aladdin and you too could be your own Princess Jasmine. I love the flowing maxi skirt and the crop top both have the elegance with pearls. I added Lazuri jewels today,I love this set as its completely texture change from the centre pearls to the outside pearls. Have a great start to your November :*

Want Items:
Outfit: Avery from VoguE
Jewels: Nayomi Gartner Set from Lazuri
Hair: Fenia from Emo-tions
Make Up: Glitter Eyeshadow from Shake Up
Catliner 009 and Lips 076 from CStar
Skin: Elle Skin from Blush Skins

1 comment:

  1. Hey I’m Martin Reed,if you are ready to get a loan contact.Mr Benjamin via email: lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com,WhatsApp:+1 989-394-3740 I’m giving credit to Le_Meridian Funding Service .They grant me the sum 2,000,000.00 Euro. within 5 working days. Le_Meridian Funding Service  is a  group investors into pure loan and debt financing at the  returns of 1.9% to pay off your bills or buy a home Or Increase your Business. please I advise everyone out there who are in need of loan and can be reliable, trusted and capable of repaying back at the due time of funds.

    ReplyDelete