Friday 24 October 2014

Blow Me!

https://www.flickr.com/photos/sessie16/"I think I finally had enough. I think I maybe think too much. I think this might be it for us. Blow me one last kiss!!" - Blow Me! by Pink. I actually love this song by Pink, I love her because she seems carefree and confident. Everything I wish I could be! So Today I present you with Gizza's newest release in the color of this unique stylish NEW jacket in black. The scarf is HUD controlled so you can change it to over 8 different colors. Today I mixed Gizza with some Finesmith. This is my favorite piece from Finesmith at the moment. I love it because the gems are texture change and the metals you can change it from sliver to gold. Yula is a genius! Enough said.

Want Items:
Jacket: Leather Jacket with Scarf from Gizza
Leggings: Panel Leggings Maitreya
Jewels: Midbar from Finesmith
Hair:Sharp from Epoque
Make Up: Enji Eyeshadow from Zibska
Lips 083 Gloss from CStar
Tattoo: Bharati from White Widow
Nails: Donna Flora Set from Nailed It
Skin: Imen fromWow Skins
Pose:  Del May

No comments:

Post a Comment