Thursday 2 October 2014

Bombdiggity

https://www.flickr.com/photos/sessie16/
Today Benspass was sick so I decided to stay home with him. Shhh don't tell anyone. Anyway the newest addition to Ben and myself's SL family is the talented Kristyna and she has been busy with her new skin store called Go & See... So Today I decided to wear one of her newest skins which is only available for a limited time (15 days) and will be gone forever's. I love what it does to my eyes, makes them really stand out, she also is into making cosmetics for the SL default head and Mesh heads. So if you are looking for a image update,  Now is the time to go visit Go & See,
I decided to Mix it with some Gizza, I love these urban outfits. The sparkly top instantly reminded me of Rock Stars so I decided to mix this beautiful hair from Exile with it, What I love is that there about 4 bright colors on the little HUD that you can shake the style up with. Enjoy your Thursday :)


Want List:
Outfit: Rebel Outfit from Gizza
Skin: Leo frpm Go & See (Limited)
Make Up: Leo Gloss Lips from Go & See
Leo G - Eyeliner from Go & See
Odd Beauty Freckles from Soonsiki
Hair: Stone Cold Seduction from Exile
Jewels: Pearl Necklace from Gizza
Arena Bracelet from Finesmith
Pose: Glitterati

No comments:

Post a Comment