Wednesday 1 October 2014

Don't Argue...

I love wearing dark colors in both worlds. I love how black can give you so much mystery. I love me some mystery. Starting with my jewels from Finesmith, I think this amazing piece has so much attitude and it comes in 3 other colors as bright as yellows and blues. Next stop was LpD at the Uber Event for this amazing dress which has a HUD to change the band and sleeves to either black, white or pink. I obviously chose black because I wanted to go darker with the mood. I neeeeed to Inform you about is this beautiful hair from Emo-tions I love the soft waves and classic style. Really quickly I must chatter on about Slink Physique Mesh Body and I really love it because I don't have to edit pictures as much and it looks really realistic and pretty on. Its amazing how far SL has come with mesh fever. Nearly everyone I know owns hands and feet and some even mesh mouths. Where will mesh go next. I hate to even imagine :P

Want List
Dress: Nicia Dress from LpD - Uber Event
Jewels: Mer from Finesmith
Hair: Pria from Emo-tions
Skin: Allison from Wow Skins - Designer Circle Event
Make Up: New Occasion Lips from Glamorize
Rumours Eye Make Up from Glamorize
Catliner 007 from CStar
Odd Beauty Freckles from Soonsiki
Pose: Del May

No comments:

Post a Comment