Thursday 9 October 2014

BCF: Lazy October!

Well I have to admit this month as far I have been a little lazy with Blogging, Ok so what are my excuses? Having Flu and well preparing for my 29th Birthday which may I add is depressing me a little. I don't wanna hit the 30! So Today I decided to Blog Some Boho Culture Fair which opens its doors Tomorrow! Yes 10th October it will be opening its door and there's so many beautiful items. I am starting with Blogging this beautiful crinkle dress from Ghee. I loooove it and why? because I love outfits you could throw on and in RL this would appeal to me because Hello! No Ironing! I added it with some older pieces from Finesmith's Safari Sets and Some stunning hair from Vanity Hair. I literally fell in love as soon as I saw this. Finishing the look with some Dark Tan Skin called Aisha made by Wow Skins which was at The Black Dot Project which is running until 24th October. Have a beautiful start of the Fall <3

Want List:
Dress: Stevie Dress from Ghee - BCF
Hair: Love For Sale from Vanity Hair
Jewels: Safari Set from Finesmith
Terra Bangle from ShakeUp
Make Up: Eye Shadow Punk from MONS
Hurting Lips from Go&See
Nails: Glitter Colors from MUA (Slink Nails)
Skin: Aisha Skin from Wow Skins - BDP

No comments:

Post a Comment