Thursday 12 December 2013

Words We Could Never Find....

Moments pass us with lost opportunies of words we should of said! I should of said "I am here for you!". I wish I was more patient and less selfish! And worst of all I am so head strong! That it will take me forever to apoligse even If I am aware I am wrong.
Anyway Today I am wearing one of VoguE's Newest Items! And we all know I am not a pink girl but I adore this jacket. I love how Zalyn has textured it beautifully with the dramtic colors and there 5 others to chose from and fully mesh!!! Secondly I just want to talk about my nails from Moondance! I love their new nails.... I am wearing the slink ones but you can also buy alot of beautiful prim nails there too! Soooo Runnnn...... Moondance Boutique
Its Friday here now so enjoy your Fritag!

Want Theese Items:
Jacket: Ginna Winter Coat from VoguE
Skirt: Mini Skirt - Black Leather from Maitreya
Hair: Devina from Truth Hair
Make Up: Catliner 009 and Lips 081 from CStar
Nails: Shiney Matte from Moondance Boutique
Skin: Elle Skin from Blush Skins
Pose: The Bag Set from Wetcat

No comments:

Post a Comment