Friday 6 December 2013

Its Only Empty Words A Million Miles Away.....

Today I woke up and realised a few things! And I realised I dont need anyone but me! I am not a bad person, well maybe some people think I am but I am trying so hard to be good. And well you can try as much as you like sometimes it will never be enough. So dont try, be you.... Dont let anyone tell you who to be! So yesterday I managed to get to The Arcade and I am so in love with this hair/dress combo from Exile! It comes with 2 HUD's one for the hair and the other for the dress. So you can wear any color you like. Ok...... So next I know there are alot of Ikon Eyes fans out there so guess what is at FameShed? Only Ikon Mesh Eyes! Runnnnn!!! I have NEVER met a eye designer I love more than Ikon... the detail and colors are just goregous! Happy Friday!! :*

Want Theese Items:
Dress/Hair: First Snow from Exile Arcade Dec Item
Eyes: Spectral Eyes from Ikon FameShed Item
Make Up: 009 Catliner from CStar and Natural Lips and Intense Freckles from Shake Up
Skin: Elle Nude from Blush Skins

No comments:

Post a Comment