Thursday 5 December 2013

Stop Standing In Line.....

"Tell All Of Theese Boys They Are Wasting Their Time.....Stop Standing In Line.... Your all mine!" - John Legend. Ok I admit it, I do have a bit of a crush on John Legend's voice! And Yes! I love this song "You & I". So now you know why I keep quoting his songs :P Anyways I have been a lil angry and well.... Anger makes me feel sexy it appears! So Today I am showing you the latest from Champagne! I love Enzo and how he manages to create theese Broadwalkish looks. I especially love this outfit because I loveeeee sparkles and I love the cane that comes with it!!! It also came with fishnet gloves and stockings and a pretty little hat but me and hats dont work well :P So I got my Afro on! Have a beautiful Thursday :*

Want Theese Items:
Outfit: Cabaret from Champagne (Includes Cane and Tie)
Hair: Dolce from Lelutka
Jewels: Flowers for Madeline Dress Ring from Dahlinks
Make Up: Catliner 009 from CStar
Stockings: Stockings from Chicka Set from Angel Dessous
Shoes: Appaloosa from BAX
Skin: Elle - A Touch Of Nostalgy from Blush Skins
Pose: Lean Poses from Zzang
 Piano: Grand Piano from Lisp

No comments:

Post a Comment