Tuesday 3 December 2013

OOak Breedable Auction....


 I am really enjoying Blogging some events and I am really lucky Charmed Breedable Fashions always keep me upto date with what they are getting involved within. The next Event they are taking part in is OOak Breedable Auction for RFL which is this coming Saturday 8th December starting at 11am and 4pm. In The auction there are over 18 different Designers each offering a special Item and the Item Charmed are offering for the Silent Auction which started Today untill Saturday is so beautiful, I am still waiting to see the boots on anybody so whoever wins has to show me :P Also one of my 2nd favourite breedables is KittyCats and I cant wait to see what they bring! All Information including all the designers taking part can be found on the website. Please Visit: OOak Breedable Auction. Have Fun Bidding and DONT forget to Pre-Register!!

Picture By : Charmed Breedable Fashions.

No comments:

Post a Comment