Monday 23 December 2013

Wild Horses....


Okies sooo its true.... Christmas is not my favourite time of the year and well.... Im sorry I am a grinch! But this year I guess I am looking forward to it more than previous years. This year is the first time in 4 years I  get to spend it with my Mom! So being back home isnt so bad :)
Anyways Today I am blogging the dress made for Miss Norway 2014 for the Formal Round of Miss Virtual World and I loveeeeeee the beautiful sliver patterns on the bodice and the beautiful stole covering my sholders in the cold snow. It really was one of my favourite Formal Gowns from the Contest. I added the new hair made for Miss Brazil 2014 SD Damino who has been a long time friend. The hair is from Emo-tions and comes with a HUD to change the colors easily and Mesh. I really love the quality of this one. I love the wavy locks which I doubt I could ever achieve in Real Life. Im finishing this Blog Post with Blush Skins... This is the new skin Armine and its beautifully Unique with the fierce tones but sweet features curving the face. I'd just like to Thank Marie and Ymir for being such amazing friends.
Have a Merry Christmas <3

Want Theese Items: 
Dress: Frozen from Dead Dolls (MVW Norway)
Skin: Armine in Pale from Blush Skins
Eyebrows: Elle Eyebrows from Blush Skins
Hair: Mae from Emo-tions (MVW Brazil)
Jewels: Radiant from Finesmith
Make Up: Catliner 009 from CStar and Ultra Gloss (Natural Pack) from Shake Up
Pose: Modeller from Wetcat

No comments:

Post a Comment