Tuesday 25 June 2013

Tell me life is beautiful.....


So its seems Solidea Folies is having a Top Blogger Contest and even thou my pictures arent amazing I thought I would enter, I mean who doesnt want to become a Offical Solidea Folies Blogger. All rules can be found on Cao's Blog. I chose this vibrant yellow dress called Here Comes The Sun.... I really love this dress because it does remind me of sunshine and England is still lacking a whole lot of it! This is probably one of the first dresses I ever owned from Solidea Folies but still in my heart a favourite. I love how this dress is probably over a year old but is still a beautiful piece of art. So even if I dont come Top 5, I am happy I got to put this beautiful dress on again! Have a beautiful Tuesday :)

Want Theese Items:
Dress: Here Comes The Sun from Solidea Folies
Hair: Noise in Flames from Emo-tions
Shoes: Addiction from N-Core
Pose: New Baroque from Posesion
Skin: Cindy Skin from Blush Skins

No comments:

Post a Comment