Saturday 1 June 2013

Change Forever...

Today is one of thoose posts full of memories. When I competed in Miss Virtual World last year I made a few true friends, Bodza being one of them, she has just started designing clothes and they are to die for, one fo them is this Mermaid dress I am wearing today, The Starfish on the chest is color change and yes thoose bubbles, they come out of the skirt. The fabric on the dress is made of small scales and yes Anty I do feel like a Second Life Ariel. Heres her store's Marketplace: Living Imagination I added a beautiful headpeace from Glam Affiar, what a perfect time of the year for flowers  and some more of my favourite hair from Lelutka. Have a fab weekend :)

Want theese Items: 
Dress: Mermaid Dance from Living Imagination
Headdress: Queen of Roses Untouchable from Glam Affair
Hair: Pocahontas in Summertime from Letlutka
Make Up: Janire Lipstick in Shades of Pink from Shake Up
Jewels: Pigalle from Donna Flora
Pose: Elegance Set from Posesion

No comments:

Post a Comment