Tuesday 11 June 2013

How we gonna move together?

So finally I am back!!!! After days and days of no connection ( Ok it was 6 days) I am finally here writing my next post for June featuring the amazing Champagne Sparkling Couture, now I have to tell you I fell head in heels in love with this Jumpsuit weeks ago when I saw it modelled by Naomi Garter, In the Ad, she glammed it up! With the Feathers but I decided to keep it casual to prove just how versitile this piece is. You even get the goregous face decor with it! I mean really this is a outfit for anything and everything. Today I matched the beautiful Jumpsuit with some jewels from Chop Zuey, What I love best about Belle is she knows how to make her diamonds sparkle! I love this set of Blue diamonds. I just love diamonds! Well I am only female!

Want Theese Items: 
Outfit:Breezy in Citrus from Champagne
Jewels: Paparazzi II in Blu from Chop Zuey
Hair: Dolce in Summertime from Lelutka
Make Up: Janire Lipstick in Shades of Red from Shake Up
Pose: Giz Set by Posesion

No comments:

Post a Comment