Thursday 20 June 2013

INYT: Could'nt You say Im Pretty.....


So Today I went back to my normal skin. This is the skin! The skin that made me fall head over heels in love with Blush Skins You see I really dislike Skin shopping and when I walked into Blush I was spoilt for choice and I truely believe this skin helped me develop my sense of style. For this post I am once again supporting the I am not your toy Campaign by wearing this stunning mesh dress made by Desir which is actually a hunt item. So what you waiting for? All info may be found at: http://projectocriar.blogspot.pt/  I finished my look with some beautiful jewels that matched perfect and some of my faourite Emo-tions hair!

Want Theese Items:
Skin: Cindy Skin in Nude from Blush Skins
Dress: June Dress from Desir (INYT Item)
Necklace: Eternal Necklace in Spring from Emo-tions
Hair: Tyra in Flames from Emo-tions
Make Up: Dotted Eyeshadow from White Widow and Janire Liptick in Shades of Pink from Shake Up
Pose: Haute Chic from Posesion

No comments:

Post a Comment