Thursday 27 June 2013

She smelled of daisies....

The Sun decided to appear in England! Yay! It's so much nicer waking with the sun shining. Makes my mood instantly better!!! Today I am spoiling you with Color from Blush Skins and Gizza!
Firstly I have been in so much love with theese summer blouses from Gizza, a choice of silks and florals and so so summary, To match the blouse I am wearing a skin from Blush called  Mabel - Party in my head. I love the soft lilac and greens to the cosmetics on this skin and thats without mentioning the choice of different eyebrow colors and freckles. Me loves Blush! Its soooo true!

Want Theese Items
Skin: Mabel - Party in my Head from Blush Skins.
Make Up: Catliner 009 and Lip Gloss 076 from CStar
Top: Folded Blouse in Silk Turquoise from Gizza
Pants: Black Leggings from TattooArt
Hair: Pocahontas Hair from Lelutka
Jewels: Salome from Emo-tions

No comments:

Post a Comment