Friday 14 June 2013

INYT: Wildflowers...


So after a long long day, I left work and the sun was shining and it made me feel instantly in a much happier mood. I guess I can say I am actually alot happier with life than I have been in a while. So its time to appiciate what I have here and now. This Post is for Im Not Your Toy Campaign. I know what it is like watching someone I love getting hurt as I grow up. Its time to stop abuse against Women and Children. "I'm Not Your Toy (INYT) will have the first charity event in Second Life® in June and all donations will go to Associação Projecto Criar. The week from June 17th to June 23rd we will have 2 fashion shows,one concert with a live singer, Dj´s, dancers and performers and we will have the exclusive items for sale all the week with 100% donated for the charity, a hunt with a symbolic price and some items for auction." The Event has a whole list of desingers but today I am wearing an Exclusive from Prism for the event! I love the Summary orange halter neck that I decided to style all natural well minus for my "bedhead hair". I hope to see you at the events coming up at Im not your toy! Lets all help Lua make this an success and stop abuse against Women and Children. 

Dont Forget Theese Important INYT Links to keep updated: 
Blog
Flickr
Facebook

Want Theese Items: 
Dress: ElliaSunshine from Prism (INYT Item)
Hair: Dolce in Summertime from Lelutka
Make Up: Double Eyeliner in Yellow and Janire Lipstick in Shades of Orange both from Shake Up
Jewels: Folieole in Brown from Finesmith

No comments:

Post a Comment