Tuesday 4 September 2012

Read all About it!

Yeah we're all wonderful, wonderful people
So when did we all get so fearful?
Now we're finally finding our voices
So take a chance, come help me sing this
Yeah we're all wonderful, wonderful people 
So when did we all get so fearful?
And now we're finally finding our voices
So take a chance, come help me sing this
I wanna sing, I wanna shout
I wanna scream till the words dry out
So put it in all of the papers, 
I'm not afraid 
They can read all about it
Emeli Sande - Read All About it
 Well its been so long since I blogged, I finally am back again! Yay! So this week I was invited to attend a casting for IC Motions. The theme was set as formal so this was a ideal time to practise my mixing and matching! So I headed to Bliss Couture and picked up the Calima Gown and mixed it with a casual top from the Fur section called Misa Top. I really love this mix of a gown! And since becoming Miss Ireland green seems to be my favourite color! I mixed it with some beautiful jewerally from Dona Flora which has a HUD to change the color so you can match it with most gowns you own. Dona Flora seems to craft her jewerally so beautifully I'm always blown away. 

Want theese Items:
Dress: Calima Gown mixed with Misa Ruffles Top from Bliss Couture
Jewerally: Liberty Necklace ad Earrings from Dona Flora
Hair: Dare 82 in Red from Boon
Make Up: Life Spring from Blackliquid and Lara Lipstick in fawn from Shake Up
Headdress: Old gift called Turquoise from Baoba

1 comment: