Sunday 16 September 2012

Beautiful Goodbye!

Let me count the ways I let you down 
On my fingers and toes but I'm runnin’ out  
Clever words can’t help me now  
I keep you tight but you're slipping out  
And I remember your eyes were so bright, 
When I first met you, so in love that night 
And now I'm kissin’ your tears goodnight, 
And I can't take it, you're even perfect when you cry 
Beautiful goodbye- Maroon 5
Well I was lucky enough to get invited to BOSL Fashion Week Starting Show and it was amazing! Vogue and Bliss were the ones starting things off! All the models walked off a train. It was really beautiful. One of my favourite outfits was this beautiful half jumpsuit/half gown from Vogue, It was that outfit, I saw and I had to have! It makes me feel beautiful with its soft pink flowers and beautiful skirt. I could almost use this for anything. Its also called the Sera Outfit named after Miss Vogue.
I treated you with a extra photo today because I really wanted to show this make up off from Madrid Solo because its a group gift! As you can see Madrid puts as much effort into her Group Gifts as she does with her normal realeses. She does continue to Wow me over and over again. I have to admit 90% of my Second Life I'm wearing her make up!

Want Theese Items:
Outfit: Sera Outfit from Vogue
Hair: Cohimbra Hair in Light Red from Vanity Hair
Shoes: Goshi Pumps from MStyle
Make Up: Sunday at Seven from Madrid Solo (Group Gift)

No comments:

Post a Comment