Tuesday 25 September 2012

Look After You....

There now, steady, love, so few come and don't go  
Will you, won't you be the one I'll always know? 
 When I'm losing my control the city spins around 
You're the only one who knows you slow it down
Be my baby  
 Oh oh oh, oh oh oh
Be my baby
I'll look after you and I'll look after you
 The Fray - Look After You
Today I feel kinda happy, Another day off from RL work and people are making me smile Inworld. So decided to do another Vogue blog. This is the Adrina Dress, newely realesed this week and perfect to stand out in a crowd. I really love this golden color on me. The quality is always amazing and mesh! I added a beautiful updo from Vanity Hair which really adds the edge to this outfit and gives it the personality completely. You can never have too much nice hair! That is my weakness in Second Life. I completed the look with  group gift from WTG. Beautiful gold earrngs and bracelet, but I can never enter that store without buying something. Shopaholic!
 
Want Theese Items: 
Dress: Adrina Gown in Gold from Vogue
Shoes: Essence in Cream from NCore
Jewerally: Autumn Moon in Gold from WTG (Group Gift)
Hair: Wake Up Alone in Light Red from Vanity Hair

No comments:

Post a Comment