Thursday 26 July 2012

Near To You - Hope For Emilia

I'm better near to you.
You and I have something different
And I'm enjoying it cautiously
I'm battle scarred,
But I am working oh so hard
To get back to who I used to be
He's disappearing, fading steadily
Well, I'm so close to being yours, 
Won't you stay with me, please!
A Fine Frenzy - Near To You
HOPE FOR EMILIA is an exciting event that will last from July 22 to August 9, 2012 and will include a Summer Fashion Fair, fashion shows, an art expo and entertainment events to fundraise for the victims of earthquake in Emilia, Italy. Each designer has chosen an outfit to donate the proceeds to Hope For Emilia. This is Vero Modeo's and its one of the most beautiful swimsuits I own. You can look really glam while in the water hanging out at that beach party or with your loved one. Im sure this sexy number would knock him off his feet. Heres your Taxi HOPE FOR EMILIA.

No comments:

Post a Comment