Sunday 8 July 2012

Drops Of Jupiter

But tell me, did the wind sweep you off your feet?
Did you finally get the chance
To dance along the light of day
And head back toward the Milky Way?
 But tell me, did you sail across the sun?
Did you make it to the Milky Way
To see the lights all faded
And that heaven is overrated?
And tell me, did you fall for a shooting star?
One without a permanent scar
And then you missed me
While you were looking for yourself?
And did you finally get the chance
To dance along the light of day?
And did you fall for a shooting star?
Fall for a shooting star?
And now you're lonely looking for yourself out there
Drops of Juipter - Train
 I was surfing You Tube! And come across a song I used to listen to years ago when I was still at school. And I knew instantly I had to add it into my blog. I woke up this morning to a notice on SL about Bliss Couture having 4600 Members Appreciaton Sale. Sale starts July 7th and ends July 22nd. All Gowns, Dresses, Hair and Basic will be on 50% Off Sale (except the Bridal, Fur Collection and the Eve Gown). So of course I ran there as fast as I could. I went straight to the gown section and picked up this amazing gown.I have literally loved this gown for a long time. But had no use for it. But a 50% sale of course I couldnt resist. Keep your eyes open because theres also a hunt starting soon at Bliss, and we all know they give away amazing gifts.

Want Theese Items:
Dress: Natalia Dress in Gold from Bliss Couture
Headdress: Nascha Hat in Gold from Bliss Couture
Jewerally: Papillion Necklace ad Earrings from WTG

No comments:

Post a Comment