Tuesday 17 July 2012

Best Friends Wedding

Heartbeats fast
Colors and promises
How to be brave
How can I love when I’m afraid to fall
But watching you stand alone
All of my doubt suddenly goes away somehow
One step closer
I have died everyday waiting for you
Darling don’t be afraid I have loved you
For a thousand years
I’ll love you for a thousand more
Christina Perri - Thosand Years
This is probably the most important blog I have ever wrote. A few weeks ago a attended two of my best friends getting married! It was also the first wedding I ever attended in Second Life. It was like watching a real life wedding. I was so emotional and nervous for them. But it was a beautiful event and one I will never forget in my whole life. I guess I really do love weddings. Anyway I was asked to be bridesmaid and what a honor! I wore this beautiful dress from Vogue. I love the spring feel to it. It comes in an aray of colors and is perfect for those spring/summer weddings. It even comes in white so you can use it as a after party dress. Congrats to Mr & Mrs Plex. I wish you all the happiness!

Want theese Items:
Dress: Coleen Dress in Yellow from Vogue
Hair: Indulge in Red from Elikatira
Shoes: Goshi Pumps in Isabelline from MStyle
Jewerally: Imgaineer Earrings and Necklace from Finesmith (Texture Change)

No comments:

Post a Comment