Wednesday 30 November 2011

Who's that girl!

Ever seen someone walk into a room and thought Wow!! I wanna be her! Well this is one of the dresses that can help you achieve that, I havent seen a dress this beautiful on the whole of the Second Life Locations! So here's another reason to get your butt down to Vogue Store! Zalyn has made this beautiful dress, It isn't a new realese but its one of them dresses you look at for a long time crushing over.
I matched it with Bliss hair which matches this dress perfectly! I love how Amutey does this with every single formal hair she puts so much effort into it to make it beautiful yet with an unusal twist! If you go to the Bliss Couture store you can get anything your heart desires from Dresses, Casual clothes and even head dresses and hair!
Im loving my new dress and hair by my fav designers :-))


Want Theese items:
Dress: Jenufa Gown by Vogue
Hair: Monica Hair in Champagne by Bliss 
Jewerally: Trifles in White Gold by Chop Zuey

All Photos taken by Aunya Hotshot~Kiss This Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment