Thursday 24 November 2011

Snow Flakes!

As I walk through the snow I stop to catch the most beautiful soft snowflake melt in the palms of my hands! This is the reason i love winter, the snowy days where all the kids in the neighbourhood are making snowmen and the snow decorating people's roof tops! When I come out in snow what better way to do it then to be wearing Xanadu, This is a new store for me! I expermented with her clothes and I was in love with the outcome!
The Fur mini jacket with brown pants make it a really neutral yet will still make you stand out! I mixed it with theese flat boots from Mary Jane Shoes and hair from  Lelutka! I spent about 2 hours looking for hair and then iput this on and it just felt right!
So im ready for them snowy days in Second Life


Want theese Items: 
Top/Trousers/Jacket: Naella from Xanadu
Boots: Equestrian in Brown from Mary Jane Shoes
Hair: Inverted in Glucose from Lelutka
Nails: Basic Prim nails in brown from Candy Nails
Skin: Elle BL Med 3 from Belleza
Ring: Oriente Ring from Donna Flora


All Photos are taken by my beautiful friend Ashia Denimore! Thank you Ashia xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment