Friday 18 November 2011

Thousand Years!

One step closer......
I died everyday waiting for you,
Darling dont be afraid I have loved you
For a thousand Years,
I'll love you for for thousand more!
And all along  I believed i would find you
Time has bought your heart to me I have loved you
For thosand years
I'll love your for a thousand more!
Christina Perri A Thousand Years

I was feeling romantic today after listening to this song on repeat all day and with the thought of watching Breaking Dawn - Twlight Saga tomorrow! So i wanted to write a blog based on how im feeling and to show you this amazing creation by Bliss Couture! Wearing this dress is like falling in love for the first time! The skirt is the biggest i own and i can imagine being in a posh ball wearing this and eveybody being completely stunned by the dress.

This is actually my entry for O'Glam contest! But i had to blog it as the really do love this dress. Each and every stitch.


Want theese Items:
Dress: Aliyeh by Bliss Couture
Jewerally: Perola in black and sliver by Kunglars
Hair: Juicy in Caviar by Bliss hair
Skin: Vilda 01 (fair) by Laq


All photos taken by Aunya Hotshot~Kiss This Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment