Tuesday 1 November 2011

Waiting in the Wind!

As I wait on this windy day for all my friends to arrive at least i can say im doing it in style! When i say im doing it in style i mean Zalyn has done it once again and created this beautiful casual outfit for thoose Autumn days! I have been crashing over this since the day i laid eyes on it! This is 110% me! I love the knee length skirt mixed with the beautiful scarf and i love it in this color of course it comes in an aray of colors! Zalyn of Vogue does'nt jut make clothes to sell she put her heart and soul into every single piece!

I mixed this amazing outfit with knee high boots from Mary Jane Shoes, theese have been my favourite shoes for so long! You have seen theese in lots of my blogs and i find i just cant take them off! Major crush factor once again!!!
So thank you to Vogue and Mary Jane Shoes for making me this amazing outfit.


Want theese Items:
Outfit: Cherilyn from Vogue
Shoes: Knee High Boots in Black from Mary Jane Shoes
Hair: New 115 in brown from W&Y Hair
Nails: Basic Prim Nails in Brown from Candy Nails
Eyeshadow: Model Make-Up set 001 from Vogue
Bangles: Instanbul Bangles in Sliver from Chop Suey (Free Gift)


All photos taken by Aunya Hotshot~Kiss This Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment