Friday 14 November 2014

Black Pepper.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/sessie16/
Since I moved in with Ben, We seem to be watching alot of cooking shows, Well I say we but I mean Ben so therefore Black Pepper fitted Today's Blog. First part of my Blog Today is about the Inworld Event Tiny Footprints - Now I Lay Me Down to Sleep which is a RL Charity supporting Parents suffering Still Birth and This Charity allows them to have Photos they will always remember and Moondance Boutique has made too goregous Items. Item 1 is footprints over my heart which is at the event and full profits are donated to the Charity. Secondly is Angel of my Heart which is on Auction for the event and includes Earrings, Necklace, Rings, Nails and Bracelets which are all texture change. Other Items I wanted to Blog Today are the NEW hair from EnVogue. I love this new hair designer and they quality is really lovely not to mention the HUD which you can pick 8 different colors. I added it with Madrid Solo's newest realese in the color of Red with London Liner which includes this beautiful eyeliner and lipdtick in an choice of different colors. So delicate but fierce, its one of my favorites. Now I have watched this cooking programme I need to eat :D

Want Items: 
Jewels: Footprints Over My Heart & Angel Of My Heart from Moondance @ NILMDTS
Hair: Marilyn from Envogue
Top: Daleth from Shi
Make Up: London Liner from Madrid Solo 
Skin: Elle from Blush Skins
Pose: Slouch Poses

No comments:

Post a Comment