Sunday 16 November 2014

Sugar Skulls

https://www.flickr.com/photos/sessie16/
There was an amazing show on the 14th November 2014 which Solo Evane Produced. It was a huge show including some of the best designers on the grid including this amazing fierce outfit from AD Creations. I love the ruffles on the shoulders mixed with the bra peaking though the skulls corset. So sexy but a little scary. I added it with this fierce edgy bloody make up from Madrid Solo called Last Dance. I loooooove Runaway Hair and this is by farrr my favorite as its my second post with it. I promise to use other hair soon :D I was happy to be accepted as a Blogger so I also posted this Blog on Solo Evane and well there's lots more Posts for you to check out! Congrats Solo Evane on an amazing show as always! Hope you all had a great weekend :D Mwah

Want Items:
Outfit: Calavera WP 560 from AD Creations
Make Up: October Series – Last Dance 2013 from Madrid Solo
Jewels: Maniko from Finesmith
Nails: Clubbing Nights from Nailed It
Skin: Elle Skin from Blush Skins
Hair: Luan Hair from Runaway Hair
Pose: Posesion

No comments:

Post a Comment